![]() |
| Ultra-Violet with no primer / base |
SO, I spotted this Anastasia Brow and hair powder at Ulta today and I impulsively decided to grab one.
These powders come in about 5 colors.
Teal, Pink, Electric Blue , Green and the Purple I grabbed, named "Ultra-Violet".
I swatched these in store and they are super pigmented.
I really fell in love with the blue brow powder, but I decided to be rational and buy the purple, since my hair is usually black. I figured this would work with me more
These powders are made to be used ONLY on the brows and hair.
The box clearly states they are NOT for use on the eye area.
The product comes with an insert that shows how to use it on hair.
I tried it on my black hair and it DOES show up.
However I think at $12.50 per powder it would be pretty wasteful to rub this all over your hair. It'd be cheaper to purchase some clip in extensions, and save yourself the mess of this possibly rubbing off on your clothes. I personally purchased this with doing bright brows in mind.
Pros:
~ I like that these are so silky to the touch.
~ at $12 They won't break they bank for a high end product.
~ VERY pigmented.
~ Simple Packaging. (Easy to keep clean and store.)
~ Instructions included for hair.
~ Comes in a variety of colors.
Cons:
~ No instructions included on how to use it on brows. The insert solely focused on how to use it in your hair.
I think if you're going to market a product for dual use, you should include instructions on how to do both; or at least some example photos.
~ I wish the lid was a flip cap. I am quite clumsy and can see myself dropping this lid, and possibly cracking it at some point. (This is totally just a personal preference.)
~ You REALLY need a brow wax for this product to work. Slapping it on like a normal brow powder just does not do it. It doesn,t show up as well.
The Verdict:
These are great and totally worth it if you want some funky brows!
I think I will be buying more. Pink is the next one on my list!
NOTE: If you spend $25 or more on Anastasia products you recieve a free brow wax pencil and eye mask!
( I used the Anastasia brow wax.)
.jpg)

I want the pink one so bad! You should definitely show what your brows look like with it!
ReplyDeleteDone! SORRY! lmao I TOTALLY meant to include the eyebrow photo! I have no idea what I was thinking!
DeleteI've updated the post! Thank you for telling me!
I'm going to blame it on blogging too late at night!! LOL!